Get Started » About My Money from ICICI Bank
1. What can I do with My Money from ICICI Bank?
My Money from ICICI Bank is for you if you are just starting out on your financial journey. Or, maybe you've been on your financial journey for awhile, and you're finally ready to pay more attention. We designed My Money from ICICI Bank for you, too.
What do I get with My Money from ICICI Bank?
- A predictable financial future. You'll see a day by day projection of your savings account balance after allowing for each bill to be paid, all the way to your next salary and beyond.
- Alerts about balances, transactions, and bill reminders automatically delivered to your email.
- Monthly budget goals for any or all of your categories.
- Charts so you can understand your spending habits. For example, you can see how much you've spent dining out or at a particular restaurant no matter which account you used to pay for it.
- Your spending automatically assigned to standard categories or to new categories you dream up. And you can train us how to categorise your way,so you'll have fewer and fewer adjustments to make as time goes by.
- An easy method to record and keep track of what you buy with your cash.
- Your choice of Windows and Macintosh browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari, and Firefox.
- The ability to download your transactionsto a file. For example, if you want to create your own specialised charts and graphs, open the file in Microsoft Excel.
What doesn't My Money from ICICI Bank do?
- Import transactions - When you add your bank accounts, we gather up to 90 days worth of your previous transactions from those accounts. You can't import any transactions previous to that date, and you can't enter them manually either. We will continue to download and keep your transactions as long as you maintain your subscription to My Money from ICICI Bank.
- Subcategories - Some people really want to track things like Auto (Fuel), Auto (Repair), and Auto (Wash) as separate categories so that they can see those totals either separately or rolled up into the master category name (Auto). Again, this is a level of detail that My Money from ICICI Bank doesn't track. Our purpose is to give you a tool that is a convenient introduction to finance that helps save time and money.
- Paying bills or transferring money - You can't use My Money from ICICI Bank to transmit funds from one place to another.
- Writing cheques - You can't use My Money from ICICI Bank to write or print cheques. However, you can enter cheques you've written to see how they'll affect your balance once they clear.
- Reconciling - Reconciling is useful for matching up your paper chequebook register with the transactions on your bank statement. With My Money from ICICI Bank, you're seeing the bank transactions right on the screen. To match up your receipts with the bank transactions.
Which browser should I use?
You can use any of the browsers that we support.
back to top
2. Which browsers does My Money from ICICI Bank support?
My Money from ICICI Bank supports the following browsers on the Microsoft Windows operating system:
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, and 8
- Firefox 2 and 3
- Safari 3
Note: My Money from ICICI Bank is available online. A desktop or mobile version of My Money from ICICI Bank isn't available.
back to top