Show Hide
Login Apply OnlineGuidelinesRates & ChargesGet In Touch




  • One entity proof from Table A
  • Second entity proof from Table A / A2 /C
  • Address proof in the Firm's name from table C if the address is different or not given in the Entity proof
  • Proprietorship letter
  • Identity proof of Proprietor
  • Account Opening Cheque from Firm's Existing Account / Proprietor's Address proof if Account Opening Cheque is given from Saving account
  • If new firm, address proof of the Proprietor's residence
  • PAN card in the name of the Proprietor or Form 49 (A)



  • Partnership registration Certificate, if Partnership firm is Registered with Registrar of Firms
  • Entity proof from Table A
  • Partnership deed
  • Partnership letter PAN card of the firm or Form 49 (A)#
  • Account Opening Cheque from Firms Existing Account / Partners Account in case of New Firm
  • Address proof in the firm's name from table C if the address is different or not given in the entity document
  • ID and address proof of all partners



  • Certificate of incorporation
  • Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
  • Certificate of Commencement of Business (for Public Limited Company only)
  • Communication address proof of Company
  • Registered address proof of the company
  • Board Resolution
  • List of all Directors along with their Address
  • ID proof of all the authorised signatory's/ Passport & Visa copy if Authorized Signatory's are Foreign National
  • Proof of appointment of the current director if it is not in the first list of directors
  • PAN card of the company or Form 49 (A)#



  • Limited Liability Partnership Registration Certificate
  • Limited Liability Partnership registered address proof if different from the address on the registration certifiacte
  • Communication address proof if not given on the registration Certificate
  • Limited Liability Partnership Agreement
  • Limited Liability Partnership letter
  • ID proof of all the Authorised signatories
  • Account Opening Cheque from Firm's Existing Account / Address proof of Authorized Signatories in case of New firm
  • PAN of Limited Liability Partnership or Form 49 (A)#



  • Trade License / Value Added Tax / Tax deduction Account Number Certificate / Allotment letter
  • Sales tax / Service tax / Tax identification number.
  • PAN / PAN intimation letter in the name of the firm
  • Income tax assessment order in the name of the firm
  • Certified security exchange board of India / insurance regulatory and development authority of India registration
  • Certified chartered accountant / company secretary / institute of cost & works accountants of India Certificate.
  • Shops & establishments Certificate/ Trade License
  • Tax Deduction at source Certificate issued by banks / public sector unit.
  • Less than 3-month-old gram panchayat Certificate
  • Factory registration Certificate / small-scale industries Certificate
  • Property tax receipts
  • Importer – Exporter code with PAN
  • Any other document issued by local/ state/central government



  • Chartered Accountant's Certificate
  • Bank a/c statement of a scheduled commercial bank and cheque from the same account
  • Statement from co-operative bank in rural location
  • Sales tax return with the firm's name
  • Income tax return with the firm's name



  • Valid passport with photo and signature
  • PAN card issued by income tax dept/ UTITSL/ NSDL
  • Voter id card
  • Driving license
  • Printed ration card with photo
  • Utility bills (electricity bill, telephone bill) not older than 3 months
  • Statement of accounts of 3 months/ passbook with account opening cheque of a scheduled commercial bank
  • Domicile Certificate issued by Sikkim Government
  • Arms licence issued by State/Central Govt. of India authorities
  • Bank passbook with photo and account opening cheque issued by nationalised bank
  • Photo Social Security Card (Smart card) issued by State/Central Govt. or Union territories
  • Person of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizen of India, Booklet for Returning Non Residents Indian's with details of Customer's Photograph, Address & validity mentioned
  • Consumer gas connection card along with the receipt of gas supply not older than 3 months
  • Registered leave & licence agreement along with utility bill not older than 3 months in the name of the landlord
  • Post office savings passbook with account opening cheque
  • Domicile Certificate with communication address & photograph issued by a district magistrate or an officer of equal Rank
  • Certificate by Village extension officer/Village head or equal or higher ranking officer
  • For Individual / Sole Proprietor / Karta of Hindu Undivided Family : Voter Identity Card / Driving License can be used as address proof if another document is provided as Identity proof.



  • Statement of 3 months (Scheduled Bank ) that are less than 4 months old
  • Registered/ unregistered leave & license agreement with utility bill in the name of the landlord
  • Electricity/ telephone bill less than 3 months old
  • Certificate issued by a municipal corporation
  • Property tax bill, water tax less than 6 months old
  • True copy of gas connection book with receipt less than 3 months old
  • Letter from existing banker (Scheduled Bank)
  • Form18 with ROC receipt

#PAN is mandatory for opening more than one account. Form 49 (A)# is not acceptable.

  • Any other identity, address, entity, document can be accepted/ submitted subject to the bank's satisfaction.
  • No objection Certificate if availing credit facility has been availed of from any bank.
  • An initial funding cheque is required for opening accounts of sole proprietorship, hindu undivided family, partnership firm.
  • Document should be valid as on the date of submission
  • Driving license or voter identity card can be used both as identity and address proof of partners