- Customised MSME Solutions›
- Industry Specific Loans›
- Documents required›
- Charges Applicable›
- Working Capital Loans›
- Term Loans›
- Loans For New Entities›
- Collateral Free Loan›
- Pre-qualified Loans Micro Enterprises Credit (MEC)›
- Loans without Financials›
- Loans For School & College ›
- Finance for Importers & Exporters ›
- Loans against card swipes›
Working Capital Finance
Innovative financing designed to fuel your business
Get Export Credit, Overdraft facility, Bank Guarantees and other products from ICICI Bank designed to meet your Working Capital Needs. Quick processing, multiple collateral options and competitive interest rates ensure that this is the best option for your business.
You can get the following loans/facilities from ICICI Bank to manage your Working Capital
- Cash Credit limit/Overdraft facility to meet your everyday requirements
- Working capital limits to meet your export requirement. Export Credit for providing Pre and Post-Shipment finance to exporters
- Working capital limits in form of non fund based facilities – Letters of Credit and Buyers Credit to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Various types of Bank Guarantees to meet performance and financial obligations
Apply now for a Business Loan
Why ICICI Bank Working Capital Finance is the right choice for you
- Our decentralised operations ensure fast processing and quick availability of loans
- Our Relationship Manager works with you to help meet all your needs
- We offer competitive interest rates, commission and charges
- Our 3,000+ branch network and Anywhere Banking facility ensure ease of operations, collections and payments
To see FAQs Click here
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs