Working capital Finance : Loans for Day to day business needs
Term Loans - Loans for Business expansion
- Customised MSME Solutions›
- Industry Specific Loans›
- Documents required›
- Charges Applicable›
- Working Capital Loans›
- Term Loans›
- Loans For New Entities›
- Collateral Free Loan›
- Pre-qualified Loans Micro Enterprises Credit (MEC)›
- Loans without Financials›
- Loans For School & College ›
- Finance for Importers & Exporters ›
- Loans against card swipes›
Working Capital Finance
Explore innovative financing solutions specifically designed to fuel your business growth.
Managing finance is unarguably the most important component of any business. For MSMEs, timely finance is the key to making the most of business opportunities. Keeping this in mind, ICICI Bank offers you a host of innovative products and services which are customized to meet your evolving financial needs.
Features & Facilities offered :
- Cash Credit / Overdraft for meeting your day to day requirements
- Export Credit for providing Pre-Shipment & Post Shipment finance to exporters
- Letters of Credit & Buyers credit for facilitating trade
- Bank Guarantees for meeting performance and financial obligations
Why Choose ICICI Bank Working Capital Finance?
- De-centralised operations for fast processing and quick availability of loans
- Dedicated and exclusive Relationship Managers for meeting all your requirements
- Competitive interest rates, commission and charges
- Convenient documentation process for ease of execution
- 3000 plus branch network with Anywhere Banking for ease of operations, collections, payments and accessibility
To see FAQs Click here
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs