Personal Loan Interest Rates
Service Charges & Fees for Personal Loans
Enclosed find the service charges for an ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Prepayment of the loan is possible after 180 days of availing the loan.
- Prepayment charges as applicable would be levied on the outstanding loan.
- Part prepayment facility on the loan is not available.
|Description of Charges||Charges applicable|
|Loan Processing Charges / Origination Charges (Non-Refundable)||Upto 2.25% of loan amount plus Service Tax|
|Prepayment Charges||The lower of the two amounts given below:
1) 5% of principal outstanding or
2) Interest outstanding for the unexpired period of the loan.
|Charges for late payment||2% per month|
|Cheque Swap Charges||Rs. 500/- per transaction|
|Cheque return charges^||Rs. 400/- per return|
|Amortisation schedule charges||Rs. 200/- per schedule (inclusive of service tax)|
|Statement of Account Charges||Rs. 200/- per statement (inclusive of service tax)|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Statement Charges||Rs. 100/- per statement (inclusive of service tax)|
|Duplicate No Objection Certificate/ No Due Certificate||Rs. 500/- per NOC (inclusive of service tax)
Rs 200/- per NOC (inclusive of service tax)
|Duplicate Repayment/Foreclosure statement||Rs. 200/- per schedule (inclusive of service tax)|
- Service Tax and other govt. taxes, levies, etc. applicable as per prevailing rate will be charged over and above these charges at the discretion of ICICI Bank ltd.
- The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over this site.
- ^Effective for loans availed from August 1st, 2009. For loans availed prior to the said date, the cheque return charge is Rs 200 + applicable service tax.
- Current Service Tax applicable is 12.36%.