Mutual Funds Investments Through ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Mutual Funds services aim at helping you design the ideal portfolio for your investment requirements. At ICICI Bank, we help you identify the appropriate mix of Mutual Fund schemes on the basis of asset allocation strategies. Invest in various schemes of multiple mutual funds with a satisfactory performance record and reap the benefits. Additionally, ICICI Bank Mutual Funds services also equips you with various research reports to help you make an informed decision.
Choose the fund that best meets your investment goals:
- Debt - Liquid schemes, Income schemes, G-sec schemes, Monthly Income Schemes, etc.
- Equity - Diversified Equity Schemes, Sector Schemes, Index Schemes etc.
- Hybrid Funds - Balanced Schemes, Special Schemes - Pension Schemes, Child education Schemes etc.
The ICICI Bank Team.
At ICICI Bank, we ensure that your money is in capable and trustworthy hands. Our Mutual Fund team boasts of highly qualified and dedicated personnel.
- All officers attending you are AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds in India) certified which is a prerequisite for all mutual fund selling executives
- Have completed a comprehensive training program before being deputed
- Receive thorough instructions in financial planning skills and techniques Throughout their careers officers also attend programs to constantly update their skills based on revised tax structure, market conditions, etc.
- Among them many hold additional qualifications like MBA, CA, ICWA, CFA etc
- A dedicated workforce to serve your investment needs all the time
*Mutual Fund Investments are subject to Market Risks.