Pay Any Visa Credit Card
Is Payee Registration required?
Your Payee Registration Request gets accepted after you enter Payee Details and remains in "Pending Confirmation" status. You can transfer funds to the payee after you have "confirmed" the Payee. Please note that you need to confirm the Payee registration within 15 days from the date of registration failing which your Payee Registration is canceled.
How to do Payee Registration Confirmation?
To confirm a Payee please follow the steps mentioned below:
You will receive a Unique Registration Number (URN) by sms in the next 15 minutes.
*URN - Unique Registration Number
If you don't receive the URN, please make a request by sending URN < space> < payee nickname> as an SMS to 5676766 or 9837142424. (Not applicable for Account to Card transfer) Number.
- For resident customers, you can add a Payee only if you are registered for Mobile Banking.
- To add/update your mobile number, please visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch.
- NRI Customers can call Customer Care to confirm the addition of the Payee.
NRI customers wanting to know how to register for Mobile Banking, please click here
Why is Payee Registration Confirmation required?
Customer security is the main concern at ICICI Bank. To improve security of your transaction, ICICI Bank has introduced Payee Registration confirmation. Customer is required to confirm the Payee Registration through alternate channel other than Internet.
Will I be charged for using the facility?
For payment to any credit card, no fee will be charged.
What is schedule payment?
The service allows you to either transfer funds immediately (within 48-72hours) or you can schedule a transfer for a future date. If you schedule the payment for a future date it will be processed only on the date mentioned by you (subject to availability of funds in your account).
Is there any per day limit to transfer funds?
On any given day the individual as well as the total fund transfers which can carry out in any of the three categories of
- Transfer Funds to any ICICI Bank Account (apart from own linked account)
- Transfer Funds to any Non ICICI Bank Account
- Pay any Credit Card
cannot exceed Rs. 1 lac a Resident Indian customer and Rs. 2 lac for NRI customer.
There will also be a transaction limit of Rs 1,00,000 per transaction for Pay any Credit Card.
Why am I being asked to enter 3 Digits from my ICICI Bank ATM/Debit Card?
In order to successfully complete the transaction, after entering your transaction password you will need to provide three random digits from your ICICI Bank Debit / ATM Card Number. This will be required after entering transaction password.
What are the main benefits of Pay any Visa Credit Card?
- Speed - This facility ensures that the funds are transferred to the beneficiary account within 3 working days. This is much faster compared to the time required in sending a draft/cheque and encashing it.
- Convenience - Just log on to the ICICIBank.com and you can transfer the funds anywhere in India. No need to visit the bank branch and search for a courier.
- Reach - The funds can be transferred to the beneficiary anywhere in India as long as he holds a Visa card. Beneficiary need not be present physically to receive the payment.
- Bill Payment - You can easily pay the credit card bill using this facility.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link