• Bank @ Campus • Salary Account • Advantage Woman Savings Account • EEFC Account • Resident Foreign Currency (Domestic) Account • Privilege Banking • No Frills Account • Outward Remittance • Freedom Savings Account • Family Banking • New Pension System
Freedom Saving Account
ICICI Bank Freedom Savings Account puts powerful Instabanking services at your fingertips, to help meet the needs of your busy lifestyle. ( Our branches have extended banking hours) .Our nationwide network of over 8,000 ATMs and 2,500 branches ensure you are on top of your banking wherever you go. Add to this, our 24 x 7 Internet Banking and Mobile Banking, and you are set for a whole new way of banking.
The ICICI Bank Edge
- Debit-cum-ATM Card - Withdraw cash from any ATM or pay for your shopping or purchases with your ICICI Bank Debit-cum-ATM Card at millions of establishments across India.
Money Multiplier Facility - Get the liquidity of a Savings Account coupled with high earnings of a Fixed Deposit. Any idle money in your savings account is transferred to the linked fixed deposit. Thus you earn higher interest and at the same time enjoy liquidity.
To know more Click here.
- Internet Banking - Access your account from home or office, transfer funds, pay bills, pay for your online ticket booking and more.
To know more Click here.
- Customer Care - Our 24-hour Customer Care is always available to answer any query or take your instructions. For Customer Care numbers, please click here.
- Mobile Banking - Put the bank in your pocket with iMobile, our revolutionary new mobile application. You can also do routine banking transactions via SMS requests, and subscribe to SMS transaction alerts.
- Standing Instructions - Set up a Standing Instruction to manage regular payments like transfers to your Fixed or Recurring Deposit account.
- Nomination Facility - Nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds.
- DD Call and Collect - Call Customer Care, provide details of the DD to be prepared and collect it ready and signed at the branch.
- Anywhere Banking - Withdraw or deposit cash across all ICICI Bank branches.
- You need to maintain an average monthly balance of Rs.10,000; Non maintenance of the minimum average monthly balance attracts a fee of Rs. 250 per month if MAB is between Rs 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 or Rs. 350 per month if MAB is less than Rs 5,000 (plus transaction charges). Please refer to section on service charges & fees for other applicable charges.
- Interest payments are made half-yearly into your account.
ICICI Bank has discontinued offering Freedom Savings Account with effect from April 01, 2010. However existing Freedom Savings Account holders who have opened their account prior to April 01, 2010 shall continue to enjoy the same features and benefits as regards Freedom Savings Account as specified and communicated to them by ICICI Bank.