• Bank @ Campus • Salary Account • Advantage Woman Savings Account • EEFC Account • Resident Foreign Currency (Domestic) Account • Privilege Banking • No Frills Account • Outward Remittance • Freedom Savings Account • Family Banking • New Pension System
Fixed Deposits - Features
Wouldn't you like a Fixed Deposit that allows you to deposit your money for just as long as you wish? Our Fixed Deposit allows you just that - deposits can be opened for periods ranging from 7 days to 10 years.
Other features include:
- You can avail of ICICI Bank Fixed Deposits for a minimum deposit of Rs 10,000 for General Customers and Rs 2,000 for Fixed Deposits for Minors.
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- For more details approach your bank.
Choice of two investment plans:
- Interest payable monthly or quarterly as per your convenience
- Maturity period ranges from 7 days to 10 years.
- Interest is compounded quarterly and reinvested with principal amount
- Maturity period ranges from 6 months to 10 years