• Bank @ Campus • Salary Account • Advantage Woman Savings Account • EEFC Account • Resident Foreign Currency (Domestic) Account • Privilege Banking • No Frills Account • Outward Remittance • Freedom Savings Account • Family Banking • New Pension System
Advantage Woman Savings Account
Benefits of Advantage Woman Savings Account
The ICICI Bank Advantage Woman Account enables today’s independent women to enjoy hassle-free banking services. Besides the core ICICI Bank advantage, the Advantage Woman Savings Account is packed with special benefits for our women customers. Enjoy your present and plan for the future with ICICI Bank’s Advantage Woman Savings Account.
Advantage Woman offers a specially designed woman's debit card which helps you shop and save simultaneously, manages your household expenditures and comes with a bag full of offers attached to it.
Advantage Woman Savings Account Eligibility
Advantage Woman Savings Account can be opened with primary applicant as any resident Indian woman (majors above 18 years).
- Zero Balance facility with a RD of just Rs. 2,000**.
- A Special International Woman's Debit card
- Gamut of discounts and benefits on your Special Woman's Debit card.
- Free multi-city cheque book.
- Free monthly email statement (on customer request).
- Online Bill Pay facility by issuing a one-time standing instruction.
- Multi channel access through ATM, Branch network and free Internet, mobile and phone banking.
- Nomination facility available.
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- For more details approach your bank.
**This is as long as the Recurring Deposit is active, else a Minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB) of Rs.10,000/- is to be maintained and standard charges will be debited on non-maintenance of MAB.