• Bank @ Campus • Salary Account • Advantage Woman Savings Account • EEFC Account • Resident Foreign Currency (Domestic) Account • Privilege Banking • No Frills Account • Outward Remittance • Freedom Savings Account • Advantage Deposit • Family Banking • New Pension System
- You can make a minimum investment of Rs.10,000 and maximum Rs.100,000 in the Tax-Saver FD.
Choice of investment plan
- Interest payable monthly or quarterly as per your convenience.
- Interest is compounded quarterly and reinvested with principal amount.
Duration of your Investment
- The duration of your investment will be 5 years.
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- For more details approach your bank.
Convenient booking through :
- ICICI Bank Branch
- ICICI Bank Internet Banking :
- Log into www.icicibank.com using Internet Banking user ID and password
- Click on Open Fixed/Recurring deposit in "My Accounts" section
- Click on open Fixed Deposit
***As per the Term deposit scheme, 2006, issued by the Central
Government of India, the above Fixed Deposit scheme will not have the
following facilities: Premature withdrawal, Loan against Fixed Deposit
and Auto-renewal facility.